To provide a great guest experience in a family friendly environment.
For Safety and Enjoyment for All Guests
- Have a great time in a manner that is safe and respectful of other guests.
- Drive Slowly and Watch for Children.
- Quiet Hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Children under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult after 11 p.m.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CONTACT - DIAL 911 in the event of an emergency. For campground personnel dial (518) 664-2804.
- Fire Wood: To protect our forests, only local firewood (within 50 miles) may be brought into the park. Dry firewood is available for purchase in the park.
- Pets: Friendly pets are welcome. NY state law requires that we see proof of a valid rabies vaccine. A Pet is allowed in specific rental units ($50)
- Helmets: Bike Helmets are strongly recommended and required by State Law for anyone under 14 years of age.
- Trash:We ask that our guests please take their trash to our dumpsters.
- Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Check In Time Cabins/RV Rentals: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time Cabins/RV Rentals: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests 17 Years of Age and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- We are a Pet Friendly Campground.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals.
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (518) 664-2804.