To provide a great guest experience in a family friendly environment.
For the Safety and Enjoyment for all Guests
- Have a great time in a manner that is safe and respectful of other guests.
- Drive Slowly and Watch for Children.
- Quiet Hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. out of respect for all of our guests.
- Children under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult after 11 p.m.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CONTACT - DIAL 911 you are in Lebanon County, Millcreek Township 911 will need this information in the event of an emergency. For campground personnel dial _610-589-4800 or go to manager’s residence located behind the camp store when the store is closed.
- To protect our forests, please do not cut trees or branches. Firewood may be brought into the campground if you live within 50 miles however unused firewood should not be removed from the campground per state request. Dry firewood is available for purchase in the park.
- Friendly pets that are current with their vaccinations are welcome. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Bike Helmets are strongly recommended and required by State Law for anyone under 13.
- Trash dumpsters are located across from the main playground near the Fun Zone.
- Check In Time: 2:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 1:00 PM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 17 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800)336-0889.